Monday, June 19, 2006

One more in the Khalsa Family

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

to fellow khalsa. I have been a sikh by birth, fortunate to have very loving and caring parents and being brought-up with principles and discipline. Although I accepted amrit paan only lately none-the-less Guru Sahibs have always been dear to me and so has been their teachings. This first post on the blog is to thank all my friends and well wishers. Very specially to the khalsa family of Faqir Singh Khalsa ji who welcomed my wife and eldest daughter on amrit paan.

The experience of being a sikh and a khalsa is unique. Guru sahib blessed us with a natural identity and in doing so also safe guarded our character, life and mission. Blessed is the being who cherishes this richness and follows the teachings of Guru Sahib.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?